There are luxury hotels and then there are hotels with luxury that get you hooked forever. In the quest for more luxury, we got to the streets of Bengaluru to check out some of the hotels that not only speak of luxury and style, but also go a step beyond to change its definitions. Here’s a list of Bengaluru Hotels that are sure to steal your hearts.
Shangri La Hotels Bengaluru
The Shangri La Hotels Bengaluru is an iconic glass paneled 19 storied high-rise that comes with a style statement of its own. Your journey through the elegance begins here. Your 35 minutes drive from the Kempegowda InternationaL Airport, Bengaluru is worth the distance when you land yourself on the Cunningham road, in the heart of the Garden City. What’s more – you bet you will not miss any of the city views here.
The Hotel Rooms:
The most important part of your experience here is the rooms. One wall completely glass paneled, it gives you full control over your views of the city, yet architecturally maintains privacy. The hotel has 397 rooms and serves Deluxe, Bangalore View, Horizontal Club King and Premiere Rooms for its guests. The Club Rooms occupy the 15th to 17th floors. The Governor and Shangri La suites boast of being the best in town.
- Five alfresco styled restaurants serving an array of Cuisines – b Café, Ssaffron, Shang Palace, Yataii, and Caprese.
- Four chic bars and lounges – b Café Pastry, Lobby Lounge, Pool Deck and Hype.
- Techno Gymnasium and an ultra-modern spa and rejuvenation center – CHI
- A sprawling 2000 square meters of spaces with venues for ballrooms, celebrations, wedding, gala dinners and events. An ideal destination for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE).
- Wedding and Event Managements.
Movenpick Hotel and Spa
The Movenpick Hotel and Spa is a 40 minute drive from the Kempegowda InternationaL Airport, Bengaluru. The hotel is strategically located in the heart of the city’s scientific research and cultural hub and surrounds itself with the prestigious institutions such as the Indian Institute of Science and BEL on one hand and Bengaluru Palace, ISCKON Temple and M Chinnaswamy Stadium on the other. In short, you get well connected with the ancient roots of the city. So, check in here, sit back, relax and enjoy the exclusive Indian Hospitality served with pride.
The Hotel Rooms:
The hotel has spacious 182 rooms designed is Swiss style with exquisite linens, elegant color combinations and superior comfort. Two floors dedicated to the business travelers allow them with an exclusive access to the Executive Lounge. You have a choice of the Business suites, Executive Rooms and Executive Club Rooms waiting to spoil you in comfort.
P.S: Don’t forget the business deal next morning!!
- 7 Meeting Rooms with an outdoor venue to host up to 500 people
- Roof top Gymnasium
- Swimming Pool
- Sohum Spa offering range of Traditional and International Therapies
- 1000 sq.m Meeting Facilities
Golden Palms Hotel and Spa
If you are one of those who keep work and pleasure separate, then Golden Palms Hotel and Spa is the hotel you are looking for. After all, pleasure is as important as business, and if you have to take a detour for it, why not! Take the course along the Tumkur Road that leads you outskirts of the city, through the lush greenery en route to connect with the Golden Palms Hotel and Spa. The hotel is a 45 minutes drive from the Bengaluru International Airport,along the Tumkur road leading outskirts of the city.
Nestled in a tranquil set up, the hotel comes with splendid exterior landscaping, plush interiors and modern facilities that equally entice both leisure and business travelers. While you step in here, leave your office worries back there, and surrender yourself to a magical experience.
The Hotel Rooms:
The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa has 150 rooms served as Deluxe and Suite Rooms. Each room is a well-equipped private space with state of the art luxury. The rooms have an enchanting combination of whites, browns and blues in designed in more classic styled attire. Every room extends itself into a balcony with pristine exterior views.
- Banquet and Conference Halls for various occasions such as Yoga, rejuvenation, events and board meets.
- ‘The Hidden Dragon’is a multi-cuisine restaurant serving Italian, Oriental, Chinese and Continental Cuisines.
- ‘The Café Solaire’ bistro operating 24×7
- ‘Badsha’ serves authentic Indian varieties such as Lucknowi, Awadhi and Mughalai cuisines.
- ‘The Aqua Bar’ and ‘Studio Lounge Bar’ are your evening escapes for your choice of exquisite cocktails and wines.
- Swimming Pool, sauna, steam baths and spa for relaxation.
- Health Club and Fitness Center
- Beauty Salon, Games Room and Shopping Arcade to keep you busy in between voids.
ITC Windsor Bengaluru
They say that class never gets out of style. So does the classics. There is one thing you cannot separate from the ITC Hotels is their ‘royalle’ touch of architecture. Palm grove landscaping and grass carpeted lawns on the exterior, elaborately flowing drapery and carpets, large glittering chandeliers and well carved furnishings on the interiors are something that is a signature of all ITC hotels. ITC Windsor Bengaluru is no different and comes with e reminisce of large English manor house.
ITC Windsor, Bengaluru is a LEED Platinum certified hotel and conforms to a philosophy of sustainable hospitality that we call “Responsible Luxury”. The hotel has 240 rooms and 22 palatial luxury suites and offers an effortless blend of aristocratic ambiance with a touch of international efficiency.
- Four elaborate dining areas with different themes – Raj Pavilion, Royal Afghan, Dum Pukht and Dakshin to entice your culinary adventures.
- Dublin is an Irish styled pub and lounge so you raise your evening toasts in style.
- 134m² Health Club and Swimming Pool
- Kaya Kulp Spa is a signature spa with more than 30 Traditional Treatments
- Salon Di Wills is a unisex salon with modern style treatments as per the visitors needs.
Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park
At Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park,luxury comes with a spark of ease. Relax, let loose and enjoy the vibrance. Located in the Cessna Business Park, the hotel boasts of an alluring set up. The hotel has been designed with a style statement that entices global travelers of all ages.
The Aloft Bengaluru Cessna has 191 rooms served in two categories, 178 Standard Rooms of 30 sqm and 13 Suites that range between a sprawling 55 sqm to 130 sqm. The room designs are generously ultra-modern in architecture with vivacious combination of violets, pinks, and greens, dappled with whites and blacks in the background, filling them with a breath of freshness.
- The Recharge gym is meant for all those fitness freaks that cannot miss out on their routines.
- The Splash pool here is an ultimate stress buster. Just plunge in and let all the fatigue go.
- Nook is an all-day dining restaurant serving international cuisines that spoil you for choices.
- Re: Fuel is a self-serve gourmet pantry for all those travelers on the go, with a mix and match of meals and your choice of cappuccinos.
- W XYZ (SM) is the bar and lounge that keeps you engaged here in the evenings, with their pints, Pinot Noirs and special sippers.
- Tactic is their sleek yet enormous 3025 sqft meeting space, with 8 meeting rooms, ideal for conferences, business meet ups and discussions.
- Camp Aloft is a kids-only zone with fun, food and frolic all at one place.
P.S. I am writing this post as a part of Cleartrip Blogger Outreach Activity July 2017
Anmeldelse af CAMA Copenhagen Pusletaske på Godtelotten.dk